Earhart Campground offers more than 100 acres of camping and parking. We have plenty of camping available and have rarely filled up. Camping locations are decided on a first-come, first-served basis. Campsite sizes are approximately 30 to 40 feet long and 18 feet wide to allow room for awnings. Vehicles with a permit are allowed to park at your campsite, providing they DO NOT obstruct roads.
Prices are for the entire week. It doesn't matter if you come on Sunday or Friday – we charge the same rate, so come early and stay with us a while and enjoy your trip to Bristol!
Campers and Motor homes
$200 per site/week
$150 per site/week (1 tent per site)
We guarantee that a spot will be available for you when you arrive or your site at the next race is on us.
click link for campground map
Get above the noise and congestion and enjoy the view of Bristol Motor Speedway from a premier camping location.
Earhart Ridges is located directly across from Bristol Motor Speedway on Highway 11E. The campsites are separated into four levels.
Sites must be paid for in full prior to the race.
Sites have full hookups including water, sewer and electric.
Click link for a map of Level 1
Sites have no hookups, but there is water available and there is also a dump station located on the second level.
Click link for a map of Level 2
Sites have water and electric hookups. There are no sewer hookups on this level. However, a pump truck comes around daily.
Click link for a map of Level 3
These sites have water, sewer and electric hook-ups.
Click link for a map of Level 5
As a convenience to our customers you can now pay for your reserved campsite with a debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
All refunds and cancellations prior to opening day are subject to a $50 service charge.
Earhart Campground has parking available in all field locations.
- Parking passes are good for one day only.
- No overnight parking is allowed.
- Parking for events on Wednesday and Thursday: $10 per vehicle.
- Parking for events on Friday and Saturday: $20 per vehicle.
- (No re-entry on race days.)
- You may purchase an additional parking space if you wish to set up a canopy for tailgating. Please do not block aisle way.
Fans needing ADA accessible parking may obtain a space at Bristol Motor Speedway. For more information on ADA-accessible parking, click here.
Following the race, all crossovers are blocked off. Traffic is stopped for approximately 45 minutes to allow time for pedestrians to exit the speedway. If you park in Earhart East, when you exit you must travel north on Highway 11-E. If you park in Earhart West, you must go south on 11-E or southeast on Exide Drive.
For more traffic tips, click here.
Rules and Regulations
- No fires allowed. In order to ensure the safety of everyone in and around the campground, all fires have been banned. However, charcoal grills are always welcome for cooking purposes.
- No fireworks permitted.
- We are not responsible for theft of property or accidents.
- Proper permits must be displayed on all vehicles.
- No sale or solicitation of souvenirs, food, etc. in campground or parking areas without proper license agreement.
- 15 mph speed limit throughout property.
- No golf carts or ATVs permitted.
- Pets must be on leashes.
DRIVE A TOYOTA, LEXUS OR SCION AND PARK FREE! COMPLIMENTS OF YOUR MOUNTAIN EMPIRE TOYOTA DEALERS.